Vous aimez NoFrag ? Soutenez-nous sur :
Et faites gonfler votre e-penis sur la page Contributeurs
Space Hulk: Deathwing-15% 39,99€ 33,99€
Farming Simulator 17-14% 34,99€ 29,99€
Sid Meier's Civilization VI-20% 59,99€ 47,99€
Titanfall 2-8% 59,99€ 54,99€
Battlefield 1-17% 59,99€ 49,99€
Football Manager 2017-27% 54,99€ 39,99€
Sid Meierâ€™s Civilization VI - Digital Deluxe-20% 79,99€ 63,99€
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2-15% 49,99€ 42,49€
Dr.Loser | mercredi 13 mars 2013 a 18 h 06
Tribes Ascend | Patch
Mise à jour de Tribes Ascend en version 1.0.1267
- Fixed an issue where the Shocklance would affect energy usage of packs.
- When players upgrade a base turret, the turret will now properly upgrade it’s rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue where fractal grenades could timeout before they finished fractalling, resulting in a non-damaging explosion.
- Shocklance now has a small weapons model.
- Fixed positioning of Shocklance on the main menu.
- Shocklance is now bannable from a custom server.
- Rock bouncing custom physics preset has been changed to be index based.
- RockBounceIndex is the property 0=full rock bounce, 1=standard rock bounce, 2=no rock bounce
- Fixed an issue where returning a flag could prevent grabbing an enemy flag or grabbing an enemy flag could prevent returning your team's flag.
- Laser targeter no longer can deploy call-ins during the warmup phase of a match.
- Fixed an issue where the passenger from a gravcycle could get launched off at a high speed when exiting.
- Fixed an issue where certain types of fog could be disabled in custom .ini settings.