Dr.Loser | lundi 23 avril 2012 à 20 h 09
Serious Sam 3 | Patch
Serious Sam 3 à présent sur Mac OS X
- Support for Mac OSX added. Cross-platform play between Windows and Mac builds is supported.
- Support for multiple keyboards and mouses in split-screen on Windows. (The split screen configuration dialog is much more complex now.)
- Serious Editor can now import and export files (meshes, skeletons and animations) in Autodesk FBX format.
- Updated Chinese translations.
- Update auto-detection script file with nVidia GeForce GTX 680 GPU.
- Fixed muzzle flash in firing animation on blue Biomech.
- Optimisations in occlusion culling system.
- Optimized synchronization in multithreaded rendering.
- Optimized vertex buffer locking on OpenGL.
- Fixed problem with occasional wrong (dark) rendering under OpenGL.
- Fixed memory leaks when re-importing the same mesh over an over in editor.