Vous aimez NoFrag ? Soutenez-nous sur :
Et faites gonfler votre e-penis sur la page Contributeurs
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III-17% 59,99€ 49,99€
Total War: WARHAMMER-58% 59,99€ 24,99€
Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition-78% 54,99€ 11,99€
Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 - Season Pass Edition-20% 49,99€ 39,99€
Steel Division: Normandy 44-15% 39,99€ 33,99€
Little Nightmares-15% 19,99€ 16,99€
Prey-25% 59,99€ 44,99€
Grand Theft Auto V-50% 59,99€ 29,99€
Netsabes | mardi 26 juin 2007 a 21 h 27
Battlefield 2142 | Patch
BF2142 : nouveau patch, nouvelle map
Le changelog du patch:
Featuring Titan and Dual Assault Lines this map focuses on classic Battlefield vehicle warfare with a futuristic twist. In Dual Assault lines each team can capture the enemies' home base by controlling all of the neutral points.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow commanders to call Orbital and EMP strikes before it had fully recharged.
- The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
- EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
- Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
- Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.
- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.