Netsabes | mardi 26 juin 2007 à 21 h 27
Battlefield 2142 | Patch
BF2142 : nouveau patch, nouvelle map
Le changelog du patch:
Featuring Titan and Dual Assault Lines this map focuses on classic Battlefield vehicle warfare with a futuristic twist. In Dual Assault lines each team can capture the enemies' home base by controlling all of the neutral points.
- Fixed an exploit that would allow commanders to call Orbital and EMP strikes before it had fully recharged.
- The Clark RDX Shotgun can now detonate other nearby explosives.
- EU Assault Rifle recoil and deviation have been slightly reduced.
- Bianchi and Shuko LMGs recoil reduced.
- Clark Shotgun rate of fire increased.
- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.