Vous aimez NoFrag ? Soutenez-nous sur :
Et faites gonfler votre e-penis sur la page Contributeurs
Space Hulk: Deathwing-15% 39,99€ 33,99€
Battlefield 1-17% 59,99€ 49,99€
Football Manager 2017-27% 54,99€ 39,99€
Sid Meierâ€™s Civilization VI - Digital Deluxe-20% 79,99€ 63,99€
Sid Meier's Civilization VI-20% 59,99€ 47,99€
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2-15% 49,99€ 42,49€
Farming Simulator 17-14% 34,99€ 29,99€
Netsabes | jeudi 8 mai 2003 a 21 h 15
New World Order | Patch
Patch New World Order v1.41
À noter que DirectX 9.0 (voire 9.0a) semble indispensable pour profiter du nouveau netcode.Et en détails :
This version "is a lot faster, more stable, has drastically improved networking, new weapons behaviour and tweaks, added freeze-time and round-time, improved AI behaviour, server pass wording, admin login" and more, and also includes NWO_SAT, the NWO Server Admin Tool.
- Singleplayer/coop bots will equip more ammo for more intense fights.
- Tweaked favourite servers option in join game menu.
- Added critical sections thread protection to add / execute coalesce packets.
- Added code to split / optimize meshes specifically for the hardware - depending on number of vertex shaders registers.
- Moved execution of coalesce packets from receive thread to worker thread - to reduce load on receive thread.
- Tweaked resolution switch window size adjustment.
- Removed server stream disable when player dies.
- Only predict z-cord if interpolating in prediction code.
- Optimized grenade/flashbang animation when re-quipping grenades after a round
- Automatically unzoom scope when player dies.
- Removed grenade/flashbang showing as red entry when depleted - now removes the item totally from inventory.
- Added admin login functionality.
- Added user adjustable start rank points - for setting initial rank upon joining a game.
- Added code to have AI's refill their ammo if they did not die last round and are low on ammo.
- Votechat is now open by default in coop.
- Tweaked keys not working while holding down shift on certain configurations.
- Improved loadout new rank responsivess - you can now go back and re-equip after a new rank has been achieved.
- Improved joining sequence by lowering number of needed packets, and gathered them into coalesce packets.
- Added code to switch to previously used weapon when thrown last grenade/flashbang.
- Added server-side option to allow immediate joining of a game in progress.
- Speeded up text output rendering.
- Added password protection for servers.
- Added all new vertex shader rendering code for optimized meshes.
- Added average fps display.
- Added 'map' admin command - for map switching.
- Tilde, as well as '0' will now cancel voice menus.
- Added server-side freeze time at new round.
- Added server-side round time for each round.
- Added code to remove all player's weapons on new match.
- Tweaked field-of-view for light flares when scoped.
- Added spectator health display.
- Added ability to kick with player ID - visible when holding tab + shift pressed.
- Added new code to weapon handling - weapons will pull up / to the side and react more naturally.
- Decreased weapon random spread for more realistic handling and better control.
- Teamkill gives minus kill.
- Tweaked zoom artefacts where the scope would not go down properly on some configurations.
- Improved rendering LOD system for higher quality display.
- Disabled killing/hurting once a round/match is over.
- Even better performance of shadow render code.
- Removed player view zoomed in while in 3rd person spectator view.
- Added 'roundover' admin command to start a new round.
- Added 'matchover' admin command to start a new match.
- Added voting for map 'restaurant'.
- Added server option 'allow player shadows'
- Updated network protocol and lowered needed bandwidth.
- Added number of team wins to server info packet received upon join.
- Added server->client keepalive packets to joining sequence to prevent disconnect.
- Added code to update lighting for decals when a light is shot out.
- Soundengine tweaked so sound listener position follows spectated player.
- Increased text output buffer size to prevent text clipping.
- 'H' both select and de-selects team-select menu.
- Added ability to throw grenades through glass.
- Fixed server-side grenade tracking problems.
- Lowered aiming reticule transparency.
- Lowered number of needed hits to take out a light to 1.
- Added ASE multi-homing support.
- Made bot AI aiming and shooting more realistic and fair.
- Added new networking layer for higher throughput.
- Improved player physics to eliminate getting stuck.
Merci à BlackRaptor de nous avoir envoyé cette liste complète.